Club Outing – Chinese New Year Lights
Dublin lights up red for the Chinese New Year
The Chinese New Year festival runs from 16th February to 4th March. For the third year a number of buildings will be lighting up red including:
» Dublin City Hall,
» The Mansion House,
» Dublin Convention Centre,
» National Concert Hall,
» Civic Offices Wood Quay,
» The Westin Hotel,
» Carmichael House,
» St Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre.
We will meet at the Mansion House at 8 pm.
You will need a general purpose lens and a tripod.
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Summer Outing – Street Art Walk in Town
- 04 Jul 2022
- 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Club Outing – National Botanical Gardens 17/06/2022
- Club Outing – Little Terns, Kilcoole 15/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #2 10/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #1 27/05/2022
- Club Outing – Kilmacurragh Botanical Gardens 12/05/2022
- Club Outing – Bluebells at Killinthomas Wood 08/05/2022
- Club Competition – Abstract 06/05/2022
- Club Outing – Red Kites at Avoca 06/05/2022
- Club Outing – Duckett’s Grove and Huntington Castle 07/04/2022
- Club Outing – Trinity Rugby v Cork Constitution Rugby 07/03/2022