Club Outing – Dodder River
There are usually many opportunities for photographers along this stretch of the River Dodder in Rathfarnham. It is not uncommon to observe foxes, grey squirrels, dippers, grey herons, little egrets and kingfishers here so you should bring the lens with the longest focal length you have. Jays to have been seen in recent weeks. It’s also just a ten-minute walk to Bushy Park from here.
Meet at the Lower Dodder Road at 10.00 am
Location: Dodder Road Lower. Directions: Coming from Churchtown on Dodder Park Road, turn right at Kong’s Takeaway just before the junction with Rathfarnham Road. Coming from Rathfarnham, turn right at Rathfarnham Bridge, then immediately left.
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Outing – Hot Air Ballooning Championships Tullamore
- 27 Sep 2023
- 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Club Outing – Emo Court 14/09/2023
- Club Outing – Glencree 06/09/2023
- Club Outing – Summer Break 01/09/2023
- Club Outing – Duckett’s Grove and Altamont Gardens 13/08/2023
- Club Outing – Ireland’s Eye 30/06/2023
- Club Outing – Petit Volant 25/06/2023
- Club Competition – Movement 23/06/2023
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2023 Showcase #2 12/06/2023
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2023 Showcase #1 10/06/2023
- Club Outing – Moonrise over the 40ft 09/06/2023