Club Outing – Huntington Castle & Gardens
The Gardens were mainly laid out in the 1680s by the Esmondes. They feature impressive formal plantings and layouts including the Italian style ‘Parterre’ or formal gardens, as well the French lime Avenue (planted in 1680). The world famous yew walk is a significant feature which is thought to date to over 500 years old and should not be missed. The gardens also feature early water features such as stew ponds and an ornamental lake as well as plenty to see in the greenhouse and lots of unusual and exotic plants and shrubs. Huntington (€6) is just a short drive from Altamont Gardens (free entry) so a combined visit is possible.
We will meet at 11 am.
What to bring:
1. This is Ireland so suitable clothing is necessary.
2. Aside from your camera bring:
b. Cable release
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Outing – Sunset at South Quays
- 06 Dec 2020
- 3:15 pm - 6:00 pm
- Club Outing – Grand Canal 08/10/2020
- Club Outing – Dun Laoghaire Sunset 07/10/2020
- Club Outing – War Memorial Gardens 09/09/2020
- Club Outing – Glasnevin National Botanic Gardens 07/09/2020
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2020 28/08/2020
- Club Outing – Fawns & Farmleigh 17/08/2020
- Club Outing – Portrane Cliff Walk 07/08/2020
- Club Outing – Altamont Gardens 28/07/2020
- Club Outing – Emo Court and Rock of Dunamase 22/07/2020
- Club Competition – Within 5km of my Kitchen Table 15/07/2020