Club Outing – Huntington Castle & Gardens
The Gardens were mainly laid out in the 1680s by the Esmondes. They feature impressive formal plantings and layouts including the Italian style ‘Parterre’ or formal gardens, as well the French lime Avenue (planted in 1680). The world famous yew walk is a significant feature which is thought to date to over 500 years old and should not be missed. The gardens also feature early water features such as stew ponds and an ornamental lake as well as plenty to see in the greenhouse and lots of unusual and exotic plants and shrubs. Huntington (€6) is just a short drive from Altamont Gardens (free entry) so a combined visit is possible.
We will meet at 11 am.
What to bring:
1. This is Ireland so suitable clothing is necessary.
2. Aside from your camera bring:
b. Cable release
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Outing – Christmas Lights
- 10 Dec 2022
- 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Club Outing – Nature on the Dodder 02/12/2022
- Club Outing – Dublin Roller Derby 02/12/2022
- Club Competition – Reflections 25/11/2022
- Club Outing – Killiney Hill Sunrise 22/11/2022
- Club Outing – Dublin Street Photography 18/11/2022
- Club Outing – Avondale House and Gardens 11/11/2022
- Club Outing – Deer Rut, Phoenix Park 05/11/2022
- Club Outing – St Anne’s Park 27/10/2022
- Club Outing – Revisit Red Kites at Avoca 28/09/2022
- Summer Outing – July and August 23/09/2022