Club Outing – Japanese Gardens and Irish National Stud
The Irish National Stud’s Japanese Gardens, renowned throughout the world and the finest of their kind in Europe, are far more than simply a treat for the eye. They also provide comfort to the soul.
Laid out by Japanese master horticulturist Tassa Eida and his son Minoru. Their aim was, through trees, plants, flowers, lawns, rocks and water, to symbolise the ‘Life of Man’. In late September, too, the Japanese maples should be showing their autumn glory. See also St. Fiachra’s Garden and, of course, the horses.
We will meet at 10 a.m.
What to bring:
1. This is Ireland so suitable clothing is necessary.
2. Aside from your camera bring:
b. Cable release
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Meeting – Shoot With Me Showcase #1
- 05 Dec 2022
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Competition – Reflections 25/11/2022
- Club Outing – Killiney Hill Sunrise 22/11/2022
- Club Outing – Dublin Street Photography 18/11/2022
- Club Outing – Avondale House and Gardens 11/11/2022
- Club Outing – Deer Rut, Phoenix Park 05/11/2022
- Club Outing – St Anne’s Park 27/10/2022
- Club Outing – Revisit Red Kites at Avoca 28/09/2022
- Summer Outing – July and August 23/09/2022
- Club Competition – Smartphone Photography 17/09/2022
- Summer Outing – Dublin Street Art 08/07/2022