Club Outing – Laytown Races
We have changed the usual date for midweek outings to conform with Laytown Races.
The Laytown Races occupy a unique position in the Irish (and English) racing calendar as it is the only race event run on a beach between the tides under the rules of the Turf Club.
There are no permanent facilities. The racetrack and facilities being constructed to fit racing in between the tides.
The first race is at 3.30pm.
See the website www.laytownstrandraces.ie
Parking can be problematical and it is suggested we park where possible and meet in the enclosure at 3.00pm.
Take the M1 and Exit 7 (Julienstown/Drogheda South) and join the old N1 and then follow signs for Laytown.
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Outing – Glendalough
- 07 Oct 2023
- 10:30 am - 2:00 pm
- Taryn Barling – AIPF 03/10/2023
- Club Outing – Emo Court 14/09/2023
- Club Outing – Glencree 06/09/2023
- Club Outing – Summer Break 01/09/2023
- Club Outing – Duckett’s Grove and Altamont Gardens 13/08/2023
- Club Outing – Ireland’s Eye 30/06/2023
- Club Outing – Petit Volant 25/06/2023
- Club Competition – Movement 23/06/2023
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2023 Showcase #2 12/06/2023
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2023 Showcase #1 10/06/2023