Club Outing – Laytown Races
We have changed the usual date for midweek outings to conform with Laytown Races.
The Laytown Races occupy a unique position in the Irish (and English) racing calendar as it is the only race event run on a beach between the tides under the rules of the Turf Club.
There are no permanent facilities. The racetrack and facilities being constructed to fit racing in between the tides.
The first race is at 3.30pm.
See the website www.laytownstrandraces.ie
Parking can be problematical and it is suggested we park where possible and meet in the enclosure at 3.00pm.
Take the M1 and Exit 7 (Julienstown/Drogheda South) and join the old N1 and then follow signs for Laytown.
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Meeting – Wildlife with Robbie O’Leary
- 27 Mar 2023
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Outing – Sally Gap Sunset 24/03/2023
- Club Competition – Open 10/03/2023
- Club Outing – Studio Portraits 08/03/2023
- Club Outing – Dublin Georgian Doors 24/02/2023
- Club Outing – Dublin Zoo 13/02/2023
- Club Outing – Moonrise at Sorrento Park 07/02/2023
- Sylvia Hick – LIPF 31/01/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough Winter Morning 23/01/2023
- Club Outing – Dusk at Dun Laoghaire 13/01/2023
- Club Outing – Sandymount Strand Winter Birds 10/01/2023