Club Outing – Lough Boora Discovery Park
Step into the wilderness
Transformed from its previous incarnation as a commercial bog where peat was harvested, today Lough Boora Discovery Park is home to countless species of birds and wildlife, fish-filled lakes and a permanent exhibition of huge outdoor sculptures.
Something for everyone: Cycling, Walking, Angling, Sculpture Park – Where art meets nature and wildlife The varying sights, sounds and smells ensure a walk through Lough Boora always has something new, exciting and interesting to offer.
For details of location and what to do see http://www.loughboora.com/.
We’ll meet at 11am at the visitor centre.
Car park €4
You will need a telephoto lens preferably with a minimum of 70-200mm and a general purpose lens, a macro for dragonflies and flora and stout shoes or boots may help and, of course, raingear (this is Ireland).
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Meeting – Shoot With Me Showcase #1
- 05 Dec 2022
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Competition – Reflections 25/11/2022
- Club Outing – Killiney Hill Sunrise 22/11/2022
- Club Outing – Dublin Street Photography 18/11/2022
- Club Outing – Avondale House and Gardens 11/11/2022
- Club Outing – Deer Rut, Phoenix Park 05/11/2022
- Club Outing – St Anne’s Park 27/10/2022
- Club Outing – Revisit Red Kites at Avoca 28/09/2022
- Summer Outing – July and August 23/09/2022
- Club Competition – Smartphone Photography 17/09/2022
- Summer Outing – Dublin Street Art 08/07/2022