Club Outing – Lough Boora Discovery Park
Step into the wilderness
Transformed from its previous incarnation as a commercial bog where peat was harvested, today Lough Boora Discovery Park is home to countless species of birds and wildlife, fish-filled lakes and a permanent exhibition of huge outdoor sculptures.
Something for everyone: Cycling, Walking, Angling, Sculpture Park – Where art meets nature and wildlife The varying sights, sounds and smells ensure a walk through Lough Boora always has something new, exciting and interesting to offer.
For details of location and what to do see http://www.loughboora.com/.
We’ll meet at 11am at the visitor centre.
Car park €4
You will need a telephoto lens preferably with a minimum of 70-200mm and a general purpose lens, a macro for dragonflies and flora and stout shoes or boots may help and, of course, raingear (this is Ireland).
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Meeting – Club Portrait Night
- 03 Apr 2023
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Competition – Open 10/03/2023
- Club Outing – Studio Portraits 08/03/2023
- Club Outing – Dublin Georgian Doors 24/02/2023
- Club Outing – Dublin Zoo 13/02/2023
- Club Outing – Moonrise at Sorrento Park 07/02/2023
- Sylvia Hick – LIPF 31/01/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough Winter Morning 23/01/2023
- Club Outing – Dusk at Dun Laoghaire 13/01/2023
- Club Outing – Sandymount Strand Winter Birds 10/01/2023
- Club Outing – Christmas Lights 22/12/2022