Club Outing – Lough Boora Discovery Park
Step into the wilderness
Transformed from its previous incarnation as a commercial bog where peat was harvested, today Lough Boora Discovery Park is home to countless species of birds and wildlife, fish-filled lakes and a permanent exhibition of huge outdoor sculptures.
Something for everyone: Cycling, Walking, Angling, Sculpture Park – Where art meets nature and wildlife The varying sights, sounds and smells ensure a walk through Lough Boora always has something new, exciting and interesting to offer.
For details of location and what to do see http://www.loughboora.com/.
We’ll meet at 11am at the visitor centre.
Car park €4
You will need a telephoto lens preferably with a minimum of 70-200mm and a general purpose lens, a macro for dragonflies and flora and stout shoes or boots may help and, of course, raingear (this is Ireland).
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Outing – Sunset at South Quays
- 06 Dec 2020
- 3:15 pm - 6:00 pm
- Club Outing – Grand Canal 08/10/2020
- Club Outing – Dun Laoghaire Sunset 07/10/2020
- Club Outing – War Memorial Gardens 09/09/2020
- Club Outing – Glasnevin National Botanic Gardens 07/09/2020
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2020 28/08/2020
- Club Outing – Fawns & Farmleigh 17/08/2020
- Club Outing – Portrane Cliff Walk 07/08/2020
- Club Outing – Altamont Gardens 28/07/2020
- Club Outing – Emo Court and Rock of Dunamase 22/07/2020
- Club Competition – Within 5km of my Kitchen Table 15/07/2020