Club Outing – Lough Tay Sunset
Lough Tay is a small but scenic lake on private property in the Wicklow Mountains.
The lake lies between the mountains of Djouce 725 metres, and Luggala 595 metres, and is dominated by Luggala’s east-facing granite cliffs.
Sunset is at 20.05. We will meet at 19.00.
The meeting point is Lough Tay Viewing Point on Google Maps.
This is Ireland so suitable clothing is necessary.
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Meeting – Autumn SWM Showcase #2
- 04 Dec 2023
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Competition – Street Photography 24/11/2023
- Club Outing – South Wall 20/11/2023
- Club Outing – Massey’s Wood 10/11/2023
- Club Outing – Phoenix Park Deer Rut 02/11/2023
- Club Outing – Mount Usher 25/10/2023
- Club Outing – Lough Boora 17/10/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough 13/10/2023
- Club Competition – Mono 06/10/2023
- Club Outing – Ballinasloe Horse Fair 05/10/2023
- Taryn Barling – AIPF 03/10/2023