Club Outing – Mount Usher (Rhodendrons)
As spring slides perceptibly into summer, the picture of the garden’s changes. Buds have become leaves and the Rhododendrons and Azaleas are ablaze with colour.
Whilst many plants start to put on their finest raiment an array of wildlife can be seen. Take a minute to enjoy the peace and tranquillity that nature offers.
We will meet at 10:30 a.m.
What to bring:
1. This is Ireland so suitable clothing may still be necessary; even waterproofs.
2. Aside from your camera bring:
b. ‘Walkabout’ lens and Macro lens
c. Cable release
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Meeting – Wildlife with Robbie O’Leary
- 27 Mar 2023
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Outing – Sally Gap Sunset 24/03/2023
- Club Competition – Open 10/03/2023
- Club Outing – Studio Portraits 08/03/2023
- Club Outing – Dublin Georgian Doors 24/02/2023
- Club Outing – Dublin Zoo 13/02/2023
- Club Outing – Moonrise at Sorrento Park 07/02/2023
- Sylvia Hick – LIPF 31/01/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough Winter Morning 23/01/2023
- Club Outing – Dusk at Dun Laoghaire 13/01/2023
- Club Outing – Sandymount Strand Winter Birds 10/01/2023