Club Outing – ‘People at Work’ Street Photography
Due to the arrival of Italian visitors to Dublin this weekend it has been decided to CHANGE our outing for TOMORROW (Saturday 7th March) to a DIFFERENT LOCATION OUT OF DUBLIN CITY.
The NEW VENUE is RUSSBOROUGH HOUSE AND GARDENS Near BLESSINGTON.
If you take the N81 from Tallaght to Blessington Village. Drive straight through Blessington Village and keep going straight for another couple of Kilometers until you see a Right-hand turn for Russborough House. After you turn right the entrance to Russborough is a few hundred meters up the road on the Left-hand side.
Please bring €3.00 in change for parking (machine parking). Entrance to the grounds is free but if you want to see either the House or the Birds of Prey there is a charge for both – roughly €8-10 each.
We will meet in the Car Park at 11.00 am tomorrow.
This is a themed street photography outing with the objective of capturing images that depict people at work.
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Meeting – Club Portrait Night
- 03 Apr 2023
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Competition – Open 10/03/2023
- Club Outing – Studio Portraits 08/03/2023
- Club Outing – Dublin Georgian Doors 24/02/2023
- Club Outing – Dublin Zoo 13/02/2023
- Club Outing – Moonrise at Sorrento Park 07/02/2023
- Sylvia Hick – LIPF 31/01/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough Winter Morning 23/01/2023
- Club Outing – Dusk at Dun Laoghaire 13/01/2023
- Club Outing – Sandymount Strand Winter Birds 10/01/2023
- Club Outing – Christmas Lights 22/12/2022