Club Outing – Powerscourt Waterfall
Ireland’ highest waterfall (121m) is set in beautiful parkland of Beech, Oak, Larch and Pine. After recent weather, the waterfall is in full flow and should produce a good shot.
We will meet in the car park at 11 am as usual.
What to bring:
1. This is Ireland so warm clothing and waterproofs.
2. Aside from your camera bring:
Tripod, ‘Walk about’ lens, Cable release and Enthusiasm.
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Meeting – Wildlife with Robbie O’Leary
- 27 Mar 2023
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Wind: 31 KPH
Humidity: 1 %
Visibility: 10 KM
- Club Outing – Sally Gap Sunset 24/03/2023
- Club Competition – Open 10/03/2023
- Club Outing – Studio Portraits 08/03/2023
- Club Outing – Dublin Georgian Doors 24/02/2023
- Club Outing – Dublin Zoo 13/02/2023
- Club Outing – Moonrise at Sorrento Park 07/02/2023
- Sylvia Hick – LIPF 31/01/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough Winter Morning 23/01/2023
- Club Outing – Dusk at Dun Laoghaire 13/01/2023
- Club Outing – Sandymount Strand Winter Birds 10/01/2023