Club Outing – Powerscourt Waterfall
Ireland’ highest waterfall (121m) is set in beautiful parkland of Beech, Oak, Larch and Pine. After recent weather, the waterfall is in full flow and should produce a good shot.
We will meet in the car park at 11 am as usual.
What to bring:
1. This is Ireland so warm clothing and waterproofs.
2. Aside from your camera bring:
Tripod, ‘Walk about’ lens, Cable release and Enthusiasm.
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Outing – Christmas Lights
- 10 Dec 2022
- 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Club Outing – Nature on the Dodder 02/12/2022
- Club Outing – Dublin Roller Derby 02/12/2022
- Club Competition – Reflections 25/11/2022
- Club Outing – Killiney Hill Sunrise 22/11/2022
- Club Outing – Dublin Street Photography 18/11/2022
- Club Outing – Avondale House and Gardens 11/11/2022
- Club Outing – Deer Rut, Phoenix Park 05/11/2022
- Club Outing – St Anne’s Park 27/10/2022
- Club Outing – Revisit Red Kites at Avoca 28/09/2022
- Summer Outing – July and August 23/09/2022