Club Outing – Powerscourt Waterfall
Ireland’ highest waterfall (121m) is set in beautiful parkland of Beech, Oak, Larch and Pine. After recent weather, the waterfall is in full flow and should produce a good shot.
We will meet in the car park at 11 am as usual.
What to bring:
1. This is Ireland so warm clothing and waterproofs.
2. Aside from your camera bring:
Tripod, ‘Walk about’ lens, Cable release and Enthusiasm.
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Outing – Portrait Masterclass 2
- 22 Jan 2022
- 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Club Outing – St Patrick Cathederal 21/01/2022
- Shoot With Me – Autumn 2021 Showcase 2 21/12/2021
- Shoot With Me – Autumn 2021 Showcase 1 18/12/2021
- Club Outing – Street Photography in Dublin City 17/12/2021
- Club Outing – Dodder River Nature Photography 09/12/2021
- Club Outing – Portrait Masterclass 03/12/2021
- Club Competition – Autumn Colours 01/12/2021
- Liz Roulston – LIPF 29/11/2021
- Club Outing – Mount Usher Gardens 13/11/2021
- Club Outing – Cloghlea Woods 08/11/2021