Club Outing – St Anne’s Park
The park, the second largest municipal park in Dublin, is part of a former 202 hectares (500 acres) estate assembled by members of the Guinness family, descendants of Sir Arthur Guinness, founder of the famous brewery, beginning with Benjamin Lee Guinness in 1835. In 1837, they built St Anne’s House, a large Italianate-style residence. The house and park were purchased by Dublin Corporation (now Dublin City Council) in 1939. Part of the land was developed for housing.
The park is bisected by the small Naniken River. It features an artificial pond and a number of follies, a rose garden, a Chinese garden, a fine collection of trees with walks, including an arboretum, a playground, a cafe, and recreational facilities including extensive GAA and soccer playing fields, tennis courts and a par-3 golf course.
We will meet at the Tree by the Sea (https://goo.gl/maps/yJdBxXB8EsSmwCLd7) on Clontarf Road at 11 am.
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your safety, and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Meeting – Autumn SWM Showcase #2
- 04 Dec 2023
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Competition – Street Photography 24/11/2023
- Club Outing – South Wall 20/11/2023
- Club Outing – Massey’s Wood 10/11/2023
- Club Outing – Phoenix Park Deer Rut 02/11/2023
- Club Outing – Mount Usher 25/10/2023
- Club Outing – Lough Boora 17/10/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough 13/10/2023
- Club Competition – Mono 06/10/2023
- Club Outing – Ballinasloe Horse Fair 05/10/2023
- Taryn Barling – AIPF 03/10/2023