Club Outing – St Anne’s Park
The park, the second largest municipal park in Dublin, is part of a former 202 hectares (500 acres) estate assembled by members of the Guinness family, descendants of Sir Arthur Guinness, founder of the famous brewery, beginning with Benjamin Lee Guinness in 1835. In 1837, they built St Anne’s House, a large Italianate-style residence. The house and park were purchased by Dublin Corporation (now Dublin City Council) in 1939. Part of the land was developed for housing.
The park is bisected by the small Naniken River. It features an artificial pond and a number of follies, a rose garden, a Chinese garden, a fine collection of trees with walks, including an arboretum, a playground, a cafe, and recreational facilities including extensive GAA and soccer playing fields, tennis courts and a par-3 golf course.
We will meet at the Tree by the Sea (https://goo.gl/maps/yJdBxXB8EsSmwCLd7) on Clontarf Road at 11 am.
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your safety, and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Outing – Moonrise at Sorrento Park
- 05 Feb 2023
- 3:45 pm - 6:00 pm
- Sylvia Hick – LIPF 31/01/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough Winter Morning 23/01/2023
- Club Outing – Dusk at Dun Laoghaire 13/01/2023
- Club Outing – Sandymount Strand Winter Birds 10/01/2023
- Club Outing – Christmas Lights 22/12/2022
- Club Outing – Bailey Light House 12/12/2022
- Club Outing – Nature on the Dodder 02/12/2022
- Club Outing – Dublin Roller Derby 02/12/2022
- Club Competition – Reflections 25/11/2022
- Club Outing – Killiney Hill Sunrise 22/11/2022