Club Outing – Sunset at Lough Tay
Lough Tay is fed by the Cloghoge River and then drains into Lough Dan, located to the south. The beach on the northern side is bright white sand. It was imported by the Guinness family whose estate runs through part of the Lough Tay area. The shape of the lake with the white sand at the top makes it look like a Pint of Guinness! The dark colour of the lake is created as the local rainwater filters through the peat of the surrounding Blanket Bog. The lake is situated on the R759 between the Sally Gap and Roundwood.
Sunset is at 20.20 and we will meet at the car park opposite the lake at 19.30 (https://goo.gl/maps/ZQbZEKDHqiw)
What to bring
1. This is Ireland so suitable clothing is necessary.
2. Aside from your camera bring:
b. ‘Walkabout’ lens and Wide-angle lens
c. Cable release
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Meeting – Paul O’Brien Astrophotography
- 03 Oct 2022
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Outing – Revisit Red Kites at Avoca 28/09/2022
- Summer Outing – July and August 23/09/2022
- Club Competition – Smartphone Photography 17/09/2022
- Summer Outing – Dublin Street Art 08/07/2022
- Club Outing – Dublin Pride 2022 29/06/2022
- Club Outing – National Botanical Gardens 17/06/2022
- Club Outing – Little Terns, Kilcoole 15/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #2 10/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #1 27/05/2022
- Club Outing – Kilmacurragh Botanical Gardens 12/05/2022