Club Outing – Sunset at Lough Tay
Lough Tay is fed by the Cloghoge River and then drains into Lough Dan, located to the south. The beach on the northern side is bright white sand. It was imported by the Guinness family whose estate runs through part of the Lough Tay area. The shape of the lake with the white sand at the top makes it look like a Pint of Guinness! The dark colour of the lake is created as the local rainwater filters through the peat of the surrounding Blanket Bog. The lake is situated on the R759 between the Sally Gap and Roundwood.
Sunset is at 20.20 and we will meet at the car park opposite the lake at 19.30 (https://goo.gl/maps/ZQbZEKDHqiw)
What to bring
1. This is Ireland so suitable clothing is necessary.
2. Aside from your camera bring:
b. ‘Walkabout’ lens and Wide-angle lens
c. Cable release
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Outing – Moonrise at Sorrento Park
- 05 Feb 2023
- 3:45 pm - 6:00 pm
- Sylvia Hick – LIPF 31/01/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough Winter Morning 23/01/2023
- Club Outing – Dusk at Dun Laoghaire 13/01/2023
- Club Outing – Sandymount Strand Winter Birds 10/01/2023
- Club Outing – Christmas Lights 22/12/2022
- Club Outing – Bailey Light House 12/12/2022
- Club Outing – Nature on the Dodder 02/12/2022
- Club Outing – Dublin Roller Derby 02/12/2022
- Club Competition – Reflections 25/11/2022
- Club Outing – Killiney Hill Sunrise 22/11/2022