Club Outing – Tinahely Point to Point
This isn’t the Curragh or Leopardstown; it’s horses racing over fences across fields. Facilities are basic but from our viewpoint, there is access to all areas – well almost.
The first of six races is at 1.00 pm. Please meet at 11:30 at Murphy’s Hotel, Dwyer Square, Tinahely village for a bite to eat before going to the P2P. The journey to Tinahely will take you just over 1½ hours and when you get to Tinahely the course is about 10-15 minutes away. There is a €10 entrance fee.
You will need a telephoto lens preferably with a minimum of 70-200mm and a general-purpose lens for saddling/enclosure/punters. A monopod will help and raingear, warm clothing and a pair of stout shoes or wellington boots. Bring a change of footwear as it will be very muddy!
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Meeting – Wildlife with Robbie O’Leary
- 27 Mar 2023
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Outing – Sally Gap Sunset 24/03/2023
- Club Competition – Open 10/03/2023
- Club Outing – Studio Portraits 08/03/2023
- Club Outing – Dublin Georgian Doors 24/02/2023
- Club Outing – Dublin Zoo 13/02/2023
- Club Outing – Moonrise at Sorrento Park 07/02/2023
- Sylvia Hick – LIPF 31/01/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough Winter Morning 23/01/2023
- Club Outing – Dusk at Dun Laoghaire 13/01/2023
- Club Outing – Sandymount Strand Winter Birds 10/01/2023