Club Meeting / Outing – Sunset Grand Canal Dock
On Monday 30th August our meeting moves from virtual to reality. A chance to catch up with friends, make new friends and have a natter about anything really. We may even get the chance to take some photographs. This, however, is a real meeting with chat thrown in.
Just a few details:
1. We’ll meet in Grand Canal Square by the Bord Gáis Theatre
2. The idea is to meet at 19:15 for the Golden hour which starts at 19:31
3. Sunset is at 20:18 and, as you can see it goes down the Liffey
4. The Blue Hour ends at 20:55
5. High tide is 17:45 so there will be plenty of water
Now if you don’t understand the Golden and Blue hours come and find out.
It has been so long since we have all been together; new members have joined and we need to greet you properly. This is a real opportunity before the winter sets in to have an opportunity to put faces to names and have a real, rather than a virtual, chat. Please join us.
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun. Please note the society’s COVID-19 Protocols in place for Outings and Events.
- Bank Holiday – No Meeting
- 06 Feb 2023
- 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Sylvia Hick – LIPF 31/01/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough Winter Morning 23/01/2023
- Club Outing – Dusk at Dun Laoghaire 13/01/2023
- Club Outing – Sandymount Strand Winter Birds 10/01/2023
- Club Outing – Christmas Lights 22/12/2022
- Club Outing – Bailey Light House 12/12/2022
- Club Outing – Nature on the Dodder 02/12/2022
- Club Outing – Dublin Roller Derby 02/12/2022
- Club Competition – Reflections 25/11/2022
- Club Outing – Killiney Hill Sunrise 22/11/2022