Club Meeting / Outing – Sunset Grand Canal Dock
On Monday 30th August our meeting moves from virtual to reality. A chance to catch up with friends, make new friends and have a natter about anything really. We may even get the chance to take some photographs. This, however, is a real meeting with chat thrown in.
Just a few details:
1. We’ll meet in Grand Canal Square by the Bord Gáis Theatre
2. The idea is to meet at 19:15 for the Golden hour which starts at 19:31
3. Sunset is at 20:18 and, as you can see it goes down the Liffey
4. The Blue Hour ends at 20:55
5. High tide is 17:45 so there will be plenty of water
Now if you don’t understand the Golden and Blue hours come and find out.
It has been so long since we have all been together; new members have joined and we need to greet you properly. This is a real opportunity before the winter sets in to have an opportunity to put faces to names and have a real, rather than a virtual, chat. Please join us.
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun. Please note the society’s COVID-19 Protocols in place for Outings and Events.
- Club Meeting – Paul O’Brien Astrophotography
- 03 Oct 2022
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Outing – Revisit Red Kites at Avoca 28/09/2022
- Summer Outing – July and August 23/09/2022
- Club Competition – Smartphone Photography 17/09/2022
- Summer Outing – Dublin Street Art 08/07/2022
- Club Outing – Dublin Pride 2022 29/06/2022
- Club Outing – National Botanical Gardens 17/06/2022
- Club Outing – Little Terns, Kilcoole 15/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #2 10/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #1 27/05/2022
- Club Outing – Kilmacurragh Botanical Gardens 12/05/2022