Club Outing – Autumn Colour at Cloghlea
Just outside the village of Manor Kilbride, in County Wicklow is one of our favourite spots for autumn photography. The Cloughlea river tumbles down through the trees through a seasonal carpet of gold to join the Liffey just downstream.
What to bring:
1. This is Ireland so warm clothing and waterproofs.
2. Aside from your camera bring: Tripod, ‘Walk about’ lens and Macro lens, Cable release and Enthusiasm.
a) At junction 11, take the N81 exit to Templeogue/Tallaght
b) At the R759 turn left (You will see a signpost to Kilbride, Roundwood and the Sally Gap)
c) Stay on the R759
d) Cloughlea Woods are on the right before you get to St John’s Church
This is one of those outings where great care is needed. It is easy to slip on the leaves covering tree roots and rocks.
We will meet at 10.30 am
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun. Please note the society’s COVID-19 Protocols in place for Outings and Events.
- Club Outing – Nature Photography (Dodder River)
- 04 Dec 2021
- 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Liz Roulston – LIPF 29/11/2021
- Club Outing – Mount Usher Gardens 13/11/2021
- Club Outing – Cloghlea Woods 08/11/2021
- Club Outing – Coliemore Harbour Sunrise 01/11/2021
- Club Outing – Dublin Zoo Wild Lights 01/11/2021
- Club Outing – Phoenix Park Deer Rut 27/10/2021
- Club Outing – Scotsman’s Bay ‘Harvest Moon’ 25/10/2021
- Club Outing – Oldcastle Point-to-Point 28/09/2021
- Club Competition – Smartphone Photography 27/09/2021
- Club Outing – Powerscourt Waterfall 16/09/2021