Club Outing – Autumn Colour at Cloghlea
Just outside the village of Manor Kilbride, in County Wicklow is one of our favourite spots for autumn photography. The Cloughlea river tumbles down through the trees through a seasonal carpet of gold to join the Liffey just downstream.
What to bring:
1. This is Ireland so warm clothing and waterproofs.
2. Aside from your camera bring: Tripod, ‘Walk about’ lens and Macro lens, Cable release and Enthusiasm.
a) At junction 11, take the N81 exit to Templeogue/Tallaght
b) At the R759 turn left (You will see a signpost to Kilbride, Roundwood and the Sally Gap)
c) Stay on the R759
d) Cloughlea Woods are on the right before you get to St John’s Church
This is one of those outings where great care is needed. It is easy to slip on the leaves covering tree roots and rocks.
We will meet at 10.30 am
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun. Please note the society’s COVID-19 Protocols in place for Outings and Events.
- Club Outing – Moonrise over the 40-Foot
- 03 Jun 2023
- 9:15 pm - 11:00 pm
- Club Outing – Birds on the Saltees Islands 26/05/2023
- Club Outing – Liffey Decent 24/05/2023
- Club Outing – Malahide Castle and Gardens 19/05/2023
- Club Meeting – Marley Park 16/05/2023
- Club Outing – Killinthomas Bluebells 10/05/2023
- Club Outing – Japanese Gardens and National Stud 05/05/2023
- Club Outing – Lough Boora Astrophotography 30/04/2023
- Club Outing – Petit Volant Silk Acrobatics 29/04/2023
- Club Outing – Film Noir Studio 28/04/2023
- Club Competition – Natural World 21/04/2023