Club Outing – Bluebells in Killinthomas Wood
Killinthomas Wood is a 200-acre amenity area within 1 mile of Rathangan village. It is a mixed hardwood conifer forest with about 10 km of signposted walks in the wood and these give access to a wide variety of ecosystems. In Spring/early Summer these woods are carpeted with bluebells and wild garlic. It is one of the few yet-to-be-discovered areas of outstanding natural beauty in County Kildare.
It has a good car park, free entrance and is readily accessible.
We will meet in the car park at 10.30 am (https://goo.gl/maps/za53qYUAmiELVG9U9)
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Meeting – Autumn SWM Showcase #2
- 04 Dec 2023
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Outing – Copper Coast Weekend 30/11/2023
- Club Competition – Street Photography 24/11/2023
- Club Outing – South Wall 20/11/2023
- Club Outing – Massey’s Wood 10/11/2023
- Club Outing – Phoenix Park Deer Rut 02/11/2023
- Club Outing – Mount Usher 25/10/2023
- Club Outing – Lough Boora 17/10/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough 13/10/2023
- Club Competition – Mono 06/10/2023
- Club Outing – Ballinasloe Horse Fair 05/10/2023