Club Outing – Deer Rut
Come and see the males fight for mates. If you haven’t witnessed this before, come and be amazed. If you joined us in past years you will know what pleasure there is to be out early in the morning with such an awesome spectacle of nature on our doorstep.
We will meet at 7.50 am at the Papal Cross car park. The OPW Parks Department has informed us that the car park will be open by 8.00 at the latest. (http://goo.gl/maps/JpCNJ)
You will need a telephoto lens preferably with a minimum of 70-200mm. A monopod will help and raingear, warm clothing and a pair of stout shoes or boots are recommended.
Always remember that animals can be unpredictable.
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun. Please note the society’s COVID-19 Protocols in place for Outings and Events.
- Club Meeting – Shoot With Me Showcase #1
- 05 Dec 2022
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Competition – Reflections 25/11/2022
- Club Outing – Killiney Hill Sunrise 22/11/2022
- Club Outing – Dublin Street Photography 18/11/2022
- Club Outing – Avondale House and Gardens 11/11/2022
- Club Outing – Deer Rut, Phoenix Park 05/11/2022
- Club Outing – St Anne’s Park 27/10/2022
- Club Outing – Revisit Red Kites at Avoca 28/09/2022
- Summer Outing – July and August 23/09/2022
- Club Competition – Smartphone Photography 17/09/2022
- Summer Outing – Dublin Street Art 08/07/2022