Club Outing – Grand Canal
Meeting place: Leeson Street Bridge (https://goo.gl/maps/XihTdw25665H12j46)
Time: 10.30 am
Getting there: Here are 2 options:
(i) either drive to your local LUAS stop and park there. Then take the LUAS to Charlemont stop, cross the canal and walk to Leeson Street bridge.
(ii) The alternative is to drive to Leeson Street Bridge and park in Fitzwilliam Place which is parallel to the canal on the city side of the bridge. Coming from Donnybrook direction Fitzwilliam Place is the first legal turn right after you cross the bridge (It is not permitted to turn right down the side of the canal). To return to Fitzwilliam Place we suggest taking the LUAS to St Stephens Green, walk across the park and down Leeson Street to Fitzwilliam Place again.
If anyone is late and we have left Leeson street we will have headed in the Direction of Baggot Street Bridge and hopefully continue to the Grand Canal Basin.
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun. Please note the society’s COVID-19 Protocols in place for Outings and Events.
- Summer Outing – Street Art Walk in Town
- 04 Jul 2022
- 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Club Outing – National Botanical Gardens 17/06/2022
- Club Outing – Little Terns, Kilcoole 15/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #2 10/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #1 27/05/2022
- Club Outing – Kilmacurragh Botanical Gardens 12/05/2022
- Club Outing – Bluebells at Killinthomas Wood 08/05/2022
- Club Competition – Abstract 06/05/2022
- Club Outing – Red Kites at Avoca 06/05/2022
- Club Outing – Duckett’s Grove and Huntington Castle 07/04/2022
- Club Outing – Trinity Rugby v Cork Constitution Rugby 07/03/2022