Club Outing – Grand Canal
Meeting place: Leeson Street Bridge (https://goo.gl/maps/XihTdw25665H12j46)
Time: 10.30 am
Getting there: Here are 2 options:
(i) either drive to your local LUAS stop and park there. Then take the LUAS to Charlemont stop, cross the canal and walk to Leeson Street bridge.
(ii) The alternative is to drive to Leeson Street Bridge and park in Fitzwilliam Place which is parallel to the canal on the city side of the bridge. Coming from Donnybrook direction Fitzwilliam Place is the first legal turn right after you cross the bridge (It is not permitted to turn right down the side of the canal). To return to Fitzwilliam Place we suggest taking the LUAS to St Stephens Green, walk across the park and down Leeson Street to Fitzwilliam Place again.
If anyone is late and we have left Leeson street we will have headed in the Direction of Baggot Street Bridge and hopefully continue to the Grand Canal Basin.
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun. Please note the society’s COVID-19 Protocols in place for Outings and Events.
- Club Meeting – Club Portrait Night
- 03 Apr 2023
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Competition – Open 10/03/2023
- Club Outing – Studio Portraits 08/03/2023
- Club Outing – Dublin Georgian Doors 24/02/2023
- Club Outing – Dublin Zoo 13/02/2023
- Club Outing – Moonrise at Sorrento Park 07/02/2023
- Sylvia Hick – LIPF 31/01/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough Winter Morning 23/01/2023
- Club Outing – Dusk at Dun Laoghaire 13/01/2023
- Club Outing – Sandymount Strand Winter Birds 10/01/2023
- Club Outing – Christmas Lights 22/12/2022