Club Outing – Inistioge Gardens
Inistioge is a beautiful and historic village on the river Nore in South Kilkenny. Its special character has made it one of the most visited places in the South East of Ireland for many decades. Nestling in the Nore valley it offers some of the best scenery in the region particularly in the recently restored gardens of the Woodstock estate. Woodstock is home to a mix of formal and informal gardens with an arboretum, walled garden, terraced garden, yew walk and rose garden providing the main interest.
Please check the Woodstock Gardens website for updates on facilities etc.
From the M50 take J9 onto the N7 for Cork /Limerick/Waterford/Kilkenny. N7 becomes the M7. Continue on the M7 to J11. At J11 take the turn off onto the M9, signposted Waterford/Kilkenny/Carlow. Continue on the M9 to J10. Take the left turnoff for Thomastown/Knocktopher. Continue on the R448 to Thomastown. At Thomastown take the R700 to Inistioge. Meet at the square at 11.00 am to have a quick cuppa, take some shots in Inistioge village, and have an early lunch before heading up the hill to Woodstock. (There is a cafe in Woodstock but it is small and limited in fare) – https://goo.gl/maps/S5VVPX2azydKP3MD6
We will meet at 11.00 am in Inistioge Square.
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Meeting – Autumn SWM Showcase #2
- 04 Dec 2023
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Outing – Copper Coast Weekend 30/11/2023
- Club Competition – Street Photography 24/11/2023
- Club Outing – South Wall 20/11/2023
- Club Outing – Massey’s Wood 10/11/2023
- Club Outing – Phoenix Park Deer Rut 02/11/2023
- Club Outing – Mount Usher 25/10/2023
- Club Outing – Lough Boora 17/10/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough 13/10/2023
- Club Competition – Mono 06/10/2023
- Club Outing – Ballinasloe Horse Fair 05/10/2023