Club Outing – Liffey Descent
The Liffey Descent course consists of 10 Weirs and 1 portage. It starts within the grounds of the K Club in Straffan, Co. Kildare and finishes 30+ kilometres later at the Garda Boat Club, Islandbridge. The race now attracts paddlers from many parts of the world – some are serious racers and others just ‘fun paddlers’.
Come and join the party atmosphere.
Lucan Weir, adjacent to Lucan Village (on-street parking) offers an excellent vantage point to capture the action. While it is always difficult to predict the time that the boats will arrive there, we suggest being on site close to 12 in order to secure a parking space and a good position beside the river as this is a very popular spectator event.
We will meet at Lucan Weir, from 12.00
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Meeting – Autumn SWM Showcase #2
- 04 Dec 2023
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Competition – Street Photography 24/11/2023
- Club Outing – South Wall 20/11/2023
- Club Outing – Massey’s Wood 10/11/2023
- Club Outing – Phoenix Park Deer Rut 02/11/2023
- Club Outing – Mount Usher 25/10/2023
- Club Outing – Lough Boora 17/10/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough 13/10/2023
- Club Competition – Mono 06/10/2023
- Club Outing – Ballinasloe Horse Fair 05/10/2023
- Taryn Barling – AIPF 03/10/2023