Club Outing – Liffey Descent
The Liffey Descent course consists of 10 Weirs and 1 portage. It starts within the grounds of the K Club in Straffan, Co. Kildare and finishes 30+ kilometres later at the Garda Boat Club, Islandbridge. The race now attracts paddlers from many parts of the world – some are serious racers and others are just ‘fun paddlers’. Come and join the party atmosphere.
Lucan Weir, adjacent to Lucan village (on-street parking) offers an excellent vantage point to capture the action. While it is always difficult to predict the time that the boats will arrive there, we suggest being on-site close to 12 in order to secure a parking space and a good position beside the river as this is a very popular spectator event.
We will meet at Lucan Weir, from 12.00
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun. Please note the society’s COVID-19 Protocols in place for Outings and Events.
- Summer Outing – Street Art Walk in Town
- 04 Jul 2022
- 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Club Outing – National Botanical Gardens 17/06/2022
- Club Outing – Little Terns, Kilcoole 15/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #2 10/06/2022
- Shoot With Me – Spring 2022 Showcase #1 27/05/2022
- Club Outing – Kilmacurragh Botanical Gardens 12/05/2022
- Club Outing – Bluebells at Killinthomas Wood 08/05/2022
- Club Competition – Abstract 06/05/2022
- Club Outing – Red Kites at Avoca 06/05/2022
- Club Outing – Duckett’s Grove and Huntington Castle 07/04/2022
- Club Outing – Trinity Rugby v Cork Constitution Rugby 07/03/2022