Club Outing – Powerscourt Gardens
Powerscourt Estate (www.powerscourt.com) is one of the most visited and popular tourist destinations in Ireland, attracting 500,000 visitors worldwide each year and 300,000 to the Gardens alone. Surrounded by stunning countryside, Powerscourt Gardens are located in County Wicklow just 20km south of Dublin City Centre, offering easy access to visitors.
Enjoy the formal Italian Garden which is perfectly manicured and you will notice how each side is symmetric. It’s the perfect vista rolling down to beautiful Triton Lake.
Explore the Walled Garden and be enchanted by the most magnificent variety of plants on show. The walled gardens are one of the oldest parts of the Gardens and feature fascinating plants along Ireland’s largest herbaceous border. Get a glimpse into a different world in the Japanese Garden, created by the 8th Viscount and Viscountess Powerscourt in 1908. This beautiful mythical garden was created on the reclaimed bogland south of Triton Lake over 100 years ago.
We will meet in the car park at 10.30 am
Entrance fee applies
For more details contact email@example.com.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Meeting – Autumn SWM Showcase #2
- 04 Dec 2023
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Outing – Copper Coast Weekend 30/11/2023
- Club Competition – Street Photography 24/11/2023
- Club Outing – South Wall 20/11/2023
- Club Outing – Massey’s Wood 10/11/2023
- Club Outing – Phoenix Park Deer Rut 02/11/2023
- Club Outing – Mount Usher 25/10/2023
- Club Outing – Lough Boora 17/10/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough 13/10/2023
- Club Competition – Mono 06/10/2023
- Club Outing – Ballinasloe Horse Fair 05/10/2023