Club Outing – Powerscourt Waterfall
Ireland’ highest waterfall (121m) is set in beautiful parkland of Beech, Oak, Larch and Pine. After recent weather, the waterfall is in full flow and should produce a good shot.
We will meet in the car park (https://goo.gl/maps/1V9m16WquRU2) at 11 am as usual.
What to bring:
1. This is Ireland so warm clothing and waterproofs.
2. Aside from your camera bring Tripod, ‘Walkabout’ lens, Cable release and Enthusiasm.
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun.
- Club Meeting – Shoot With Me Showcase #1
- 05 Dec 2022
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Club Competition – Reflections 25/11/2022
- Club Outing – Killiney Hill Sunrise 22/11/2022
- Club Outing – Dublin Street Photography 18/11/2022
- Club Outing – Avondale House and Gardens 11/11/2022
- Club Outing – Deer Rut, Phoenix Park 05/11/2022
- Club Outing – St Anne’s Park 27/10/2022
- Club Outing – Revisit Red Kites at Avoca 28/09/2022
- Summer Outing – July and August 23/09/2022
- Club Competition – Smartphone Photography 17/09/2022
- Summer Outing – Dublin Street Art 08/07/2022