Club Outing – Snowdrops at Altamont Gardens
ARE YOU A GALANTHOPHILE
If you think you are then you won’t want to miss the Snowdrops Festival at Altamont Gardens. Even if you’re not a Galanthophile just come and see a beautiful estate with lawns and sculpted yews that slope down to a lake ringed by rare trees and rhododendrons. An Arboretum, Bog Garden and Ice Age Glen, sheltered by ancient oaks and flanked by huge stone outcrops, all leading down to the banks of the River Slaney. Altamont Gardens are unique – and wholly enchanting.
What to bring: Camera wide-angle lens/ macro / short zoom, a tripod and cable release, warm and waterproof clothing (this is Ireland after all).
We will meet in the car park at 11 am (https://goo.gl/maps/rvCDU4XsTGus89Wa8)
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun. Please note the society’s COVID-19 Protocols in place for Outings and Events.
- Club Outing – Moonrise over the 40-Foot
- 03 Jun 2023
- 9:15 pm - 11:00 pm
- Club Outing – Birds on the Saltees Islands 26/05/2023
- Club Outing – Liffey Decent 24/05/2023
- Club Outing – Malahide Castle and Gardens 19/05/2023
- Club Meeting – Marley Park 16/05/2023
- Club Outing – Killinthomas Bluebells 10/05/2023
- Club Outing – Japanese Gardens and National Stud 05/05/2023
- Club Outing – Lough Boora Astrophotography 30/04/2023
- Club Outing – Petit Volant Silk Acrobatics 29/04/2023
- Club Outing – Film Noir Studio 28/04/2023
- Club Competition – Natural World 21/04/2023