Club Outing – Snowdrops at Altamont Gardens
ARE YOU A GALANTHOPHILE
If you think you are then you won’t want to miss the Snowdrops Festival at Altamont Gardens. Even if you’re not a Galanthophile just come and see a beautiful estate with lawns and sculpted yews that slope down to a lake ringed by rare trees and rhododendrons. An Arboretum, Bog Garden and Ice Age Glen, sheltered by ancient oaks and flanked by huge stone outcrops, all leading down to the banks of the River Slaney. Altamont Gardens are unique – and wholly enchanting.
What to bring: Camera wide-angle lens/ macro / short zoom, a tripod and cable release, warm and waterproof clothing (this is Ireland after all).
We will meet in the car park at 11 am (https://goo.gl/maps/rvCDU4XsTGus89Wa8)
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY ON OFFSHOOT OUTINGS AND EVENTS
It’s easy to become distracted when taking photographs. Use common sense, take responsibility for your own safety and then go shoot and have fun. Please note the society’s COVID-19 Protocols in place for Outings and Events.
- Club Outing – Moonrise at Sorrento Park
- 05 Feb 2023
- 3:45 pm - 6:00 pm
- Sylvia Hick – LIPF 31/01/2023
- Club Outing – Glendalough Winter Morning 23/01/2023
- Club Outing – Dusk at Dun Laoghaire 13/01/2023
- Club Outing – Sandymount Strand Winter Birds 10/01/2023
- Club Outing – Christmas Lights 22/12/2022
- Club Outing – Bailey Light House 12/12/2022
- Club Outing – Nature on the Dodder 02/12/2022
- Club Outing – Dublin Roller Derby 02/12/2022
- Club Competition – Reflections 25/11/2022
- Club Outing – Killiney Hill Sunrise 22/11/2022